How to make money on bounty-campaignsColin Baseman
Cryptocurrencies offer great opportunities for earning. Many people want to participate in promising startups, but do not know how to do it. Let's take a closer look at the main stages of earning money in bounty campaigns.
Step-by-step instructions for earning money on Bounty campaigns
- Choosing the right project. You can find opportunities to participate in bounty programs on the bitcointalk resource or on the channel in the bounty Telegram. In the article “Cryptocurrency bounty programs” you will find a description of factors that will help make the best choice.
- Choosing a way to earn tokens. You can write articles, bee active on social networks, answer questions on forums or else. It is good at one of the very first stages to determine your capabilities and try to use the best of them.
- Studying conditions and registration. Each project has its own form for entering data. Often it requires a username on the Bitcointalk service, a link to a profile, links to a Twitter account, a referral code and other parameters. After registering, it is better to make sure that you are participating in the program.
- Creating a cryptocurrency wallet with the desired currency. Most often, ICOs are organized using the Ethereum platform. Therefore, you most likely need a wallet to store ERC20 tokens. It can be Metamask or MyEtherWallet.
- Accomplishment of tasks. For work, you usually need Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube and Bitcointalk accounts. If your social media accounts have an active following and hundreds of subscribers, it is an advantage. Often, their number will determine how many tokens a user will receive. Sometimes additional bonuses can be obtained through Linkedin and Reddit accounts. You may also need to make transfers, test the process of sending and receiving transactions for errors, and much more.
- Sending a report. After the work is done, do not forget to send information about it to the developers of the bounty program.
- Getting tokens. The coins you have earned may be sent to your wallet. Their number may differ depending on a project and the tasks you have completed. If you wish, you can participate in several startups. This will reduce the risk of not earning anything.
- Waiting for a cryptocurrency appreciation. Cash may be withdrawn when the coins are on the exchange. It is better not to rush to immediately sell the received coins. The price for them immediately after distribution is extremely low. Better to wait and keep abreast. When the cost reaches the desired value, you can get rid of coins.
Usually the most difficult thing in working with bounty programs is to find a suitable project. This may require a lot of effort. The article “Cryptocurrency Bounty Programs” describes the search methods and factors that must be taken into account when choosing the optimal project.
If you decide to take part in a bounty program, try to follow every step exactly. Only in this case can you avoid many mistakes and not work in vain. We recommend you to read other articles about bounty-programs on our portal. They will help you to understand this area better.
Interview with Gen2 on The Capital07 Oct, 2020 Colin Baseman
TOP 10 crypto world news for October 2, 202002 Oct, 2020 Annabella Cornelly
TOP 9 crypto world news for October 1, 202001 Oct, 2020 David Kemp
TOP 10 crypto world news for September 30, 202030 Sep, 2020 Judy Rubio
TOP 9 crypto world news for September 29, 202029 Sep, 2020 Endy Callahan
TOP 10 crypto world news for September 28, 202028 Sep, 2020 Colin Baseman